Sunday, July 30, 2017

July 30, 2017

I weeded around the four o'clocks, transplanted the one that keeps getting jumped on, and put in more four o'clock seeds. I moved the wire enclosure around my anemones and mini gladiolus to this spot.

I threw some extra forget-me-not seeds I had into the clematis/four o'clock pot. I also planted new peas. These are FOR the chipmunks so they won't eat my other stuff!

I moved the strawberries to the wall by my pots - as long as I remember to move them if it rains (the roof drains right there) it will be fine. Although I don't know if the chipmunks and squirrels will actually let me eat any of the strawberries....

I put in more nasturtium seeds to soak, watered, and put down a layer of sluggo and liquid fence. It was getting hot and I was accumulating mosquito bites, so I figured that was enough. (yes, I did get rid of the weed pile).


No comments:

Post a Comment