Took a morning walk through the garden to see what needs doing. Maybe this weekend I'll get up early.
- Everything needs to be weeded, especially around the four o'clocks.
- I need to get some minnows for the pond (ok, I don't NEED to, but I want to) and try duct taping the solar panel a little more firmly.
- I need to refresh the peas - pull out the old ones and replant new ones.
- Deadhead the pansies and other flowers (chives? replant?)
- Deadhead and weed the dahlias - I should probably remove the calla lily that somehow entwined itself around a dahlia