Saturday, July 8, 2017

Garden progress

Zinnias look good. I suppose I should thin them out....nah




This dahlia is still recovering from getting too wet. Alyssum is sprouting up at the bottom.


This dahlia got a friend - calla lilies. I have no idea how. It also got aphids, but I think I got rid of them.




A dahlia flower! No aphids! This is one from last year that I resprouted. Looks lovely!





A lot of the dahlias are still pretty puny. The tomato is also small and sad. Maybe a bigger pot next year? Definitely a bigger pot for the raspberries.





Basil is growing well!



I can't decide if I should pull up the chives and start over, or what. They're rather spindly, but they regrow themselves so....




I think whatever was eating the morning glories is full.


My anemones sprouted! and my mini gladiolas! and a morning glory that I didn't want!



Finally got a good covering of nasturtiums going



Pond needs some more water. I'm still thinking about adding some minnows. Snails still seem happy though!



Something is still chowing down on my four o'clocks




No comments:

Post a Comment