Feeding Stations at Four-O'Clocks
- If squirrels dig up the four o'clock seedlings, I will need to start more. I have plenty of seeds. And quite a bit of ire left as well.
- water feature - I need a water plant or two. I'm not sure there is enough light for the solar-powered pump here.
Monet's Vine Garden
- Strip off wire, rake, hoe, weed
- Plant and transplant tulips. Put wire around them. (left side is for tulips)
- Morning glories are already coming up. Plant nasturtiums.
Herb and Flower Garden
- Remove chicken wire. Plant more seeds or plants?
- Put wire around pots.
- Figure out storage for hose.
- Need dirt - waiting for Sara.
- Plant the rest of the dahlias, tomato cage and wire.
- Plant African daisy when I find one and zinnia seeds.
- Stake raspberry as it grows as needed.