Friday, May 1, 2015

First planting of the garden

First planting. This took a couple hours and about $100 for all the dirt, pots, mulch, and plants
This is the right side garden. I haven't quite decided what to do with the far pot - I might or might not plant the alyssum in it. I haven't decided whether or not to put another pot in the empty spot either.

The herb pot. Aristotle basil, lemon basil, chives, and chive seeds

Violas - several shades

Peppermint and black-eyed susan vines. I don't know if they'll grow or not

The bulbs are still growing, so I probably won't add much to these until they're done

Only one daffodil, but the tulips (at least, I think they're tulips) are all budding

The finishing touch - lots of wire until the plants take root and cover the pots

No comments:

Post a Comment